The Top Ten Gardening Riddles
10. Why are husbands like lawn mowers? They are difficult to get started, they emit foul smells, and they don’t work half the time.
9. What’s red and invisible? No tomatoes.
8. What is a Honeymoon Salad? Lettuce alone, with no dressing.
7. What can you make from baked beans and onions? Tear gas.
6. Why did the gardener quit? Because his celery wasn’t high enough.
5. If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
4. How did the tree surgeon break his arm? He fell out of one of his patients.
3. What do you call it when worms take over the world? Global Worming.
2. Have you heard of the garlic diet? You don’t lose much weight, but from a distance, your friends think you look thinner.
1. What is the difference between boogers and spinach? No matter what, your kids won’t eat spinach.